State and National Gun Violence Prevention Resources
- The Trace: Committed to in-depth reporting on gun violence, statistics, trends, solutions, and activism.
- Gun Violence Archive: Gun Violence Archive (GVA) is a not for profit corporation formed in 2013 to provide free online public access to accurate information about gun-related violence in the United States. GVA will collect and check for accuracy, comprehensive information about gun-related violence in the U.S. and then post and disseminate it online.
- VPR Gunshots Project: Articles and statistics about guns and gun deaths in Vermont by Vermont Public Radio
- Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research: The Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research is engaged in original scholarly research, policy analysis and agenda-setting public discourse. An important part of the Center's mission is to serve as an objective and informative resource for the news media, thereby providing the public with accurate information about gun injuries, prevention strategies, and policies.
- Everytown Research: Seeks to improve our understanding of the causes of gun violence and the means to reduce it – by conducting groundbreaking original research, developing evidence-based policies, and communicating this knowledge in the courts and the court of public opinion.
- Vermont Department of Health: Includes documents on firearm injury and death in Vermont